Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lights, Camera, Momentum Review!

Good evening everyone,

I will explain the details tomorrow in class (sort of) so that you know what is going on, but things are going to again be a bit funny Monday for class. As a result, I will NOT be collecting the assignments Monday. The solutions to the review handout are at this link so please check them out before class Monday. Don't worry about the second to last problem - I omitted it from this year's packet.

What I expect you all to do is schedule a time to meet with me to go over this packet of problems. Please email me and let me know when you can meet with me (10 minutes or so) to go over the problems and your answers. Your midterm is STILL next Monday, so we need to make sure you understand anything you are missing at this point.


That said, I hope you enjoy your 'surprise' tomorrow in class.

UPDATE: I hope you enjoyed class today. Here are the solutions to the part II questions.

1 comment:

sunghun said...

uh oh mistake alert lol
on problem 2008 WP2 c
i think the answer is 7.5m
and on d delta t should be .64s
resulting in change in x be 1.92m
jus letting the ppl who actually uses this site know....